Body language interpretation, one of the most important life skills, is gaining popularity in business. Do you know what your body language says to your prospect and even more what their body language means in the sales process?
Studies reveal that body language and the tone of your voice make up 93% of our communication, leaving only 7% value to what we speak. Do you need to learn how to speak less and use body language more to close more sales?
People rarely recognize how much information they give off and how noticeable it is to the human eye, even the untrained human eye. Are you making crucial body language mistakes in your sales process that are costing you crucial sales?
In sales, it is vitally important to read body language. Join us for this 2-hour workshop and discover how to:
Keep a non-defensive position when meeting with a prospect.
Determine whether the prospect is lying or uninterested, or whether they are being truthful.
Tell if the prospect didn't understand what you just said, so you can provide clarification.
Respect the prospect's personal space.
Recognize when it's time to take a break and see what the prospect is thinking.
Make the prospect at ease.
Keep the meeting going in a positive direction.
Register now to receive a one-time FREE guest pass!